Our PE Curriculum support offers schools professional, reliable and varied programs to suit your needs which is child-centred, ensuring each child receives the best possible safe & creative learning environment.
Our packages are only designed with your school, teachers and children in mind and therefore confident that we will match your expectations and every need.
Curriculum Units of Work & Corresponding Sports
Striking & Fielding
- Tag Rugby
- POP Lacrosse
- Floor Work
- Routines & Performance
- Long Distance
- Bleep Tests
- Hammer Throw
- Shot Putt
- Speed & Agility
- Sports Festivals
- We also offer schools an alternative away from the curriculum where children simply partake in structured, fun, all inclusive fun games allowing them to explore unusual sports, competitive interaction or engage in healthy, social interaction with fellow pupils.
- We provide sessions for both KS1 & KS2 which relate closely to, and lends itself to, cross-curricular activities within a learning environment. We work very closely with children to develop their motor skills, agility, balance & coordination
- We are confident that you can find the professional support you’re looking for with Dave Earnden Coaching at affordable prices for your school.
- Lesson plans of each session delivered
- Pupil assessment
- 6-8 week schemes of work for every topic delivered
- Completed ‘I Can....Descriptors’ form filled out for each child
If there is anything else you require or if you have any questions regarding our curriculum work then fill out the form below and we will be happy to give you all the information you need.